A couple weeks ago I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Sophie E. Tallis at Sophie E. Tallis (Thank you very much!). This is like the third or fourth time I’ve been nominated for this award. I haven’t gotten around to posting this notice since then, so I’ll do it today. I was going to go the full distance and nominate fifteen other bloggers (as the rules require), but that is just way too many. I’ve already nominated all the bloggers I follow in the past, so I tried to pick some new ones, but I only came up with six. Anyway, here goes:
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
First, seven things about myself:
1. I own a cat named Confucius.
2. I have a black belt in the martial arts (though, I am seriously out of shape).
3. My favorite color used to be green (it is now black).
4. My favorite number (as a kid) used to be 2100 (and that’s pronounced twenty-one hundred, not two thousand one hundred).
5. My favorite monster as a kid was Godzilla.
6. At one point in my life, I wanted to be a Ninja (didn’t think too hard about the assassination bit).
7. I was a philosophy/math major in college.
15 blogs is way too many; as I said, but I’m only going to nominate six. So, in no particular order I give you:
1. http://margueritemorris.wordpress.com/ A vampire blog. Gotta love it.
2. http://dlsummers.wordpress.com/ A fantasy blog.
3. http://jezstrider.wordpress.com/ A freelance writer.
4. http://ajmotia.wordpress.com/ A blog with a few dragons in it.
5. http://thedarkglobe.wordpress.com/legends-undying-the-beginning/ A multi-artist site dedicated to showcasing the work of various artists.
6. http://branwenreads.wordpress.com/ A new book review site.